Promerita Vita

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Forum Downtime Possible

Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Forum Downtime Possible Empty Forum Downtime Possible

Post  Francis Cavil Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:48 am

Hey everyone!

I know that in the last few weeks we've sort of been demanding participation, and I'm pleased to say that the majority of you did actually manage to get in the posts asked of you (quite a number of you even more so than what we asked).

However - a recent flub in the forum design has been wreaking havoc not only on our eyes but on the useability of the boards and, as such, we feel that activity has been affected. In order to counteract this, we are installing a new design over the weekend. As a result there may be a little downtime here and there for the boards and kinks are worked out with the new design.

If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to disadvantage@gmail.com.

Thank you for your patience!
    Elena Vance
    Elena Vance
    O-4 Captain
    O-4 Captain

Number of posts : 256
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Forum Downtime Possible Empty Re: Forum Downtime Possible

Post  Elena Vance Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:53 pm

A cool layout so far. Still, I want to criticize two things that, with all effort, are not yet perfect (You probably know that yourself, though).

First one is the massive white screen. I find it harder than on the dark background to see coloured text. Maybe I'm not yet used to my new, bright monitor but it's still harder than it would be on a grey one.
    And the second one was with the icons. I never really see, when there's something new, if I don't pay attention to the date and author.

That's, of course, only me bitching here. As I'm having the worst cold I've had in years, I'm probably not all clear in the head. ^^
    Francis Cavil
    Francis Cavil
    O-7 Commander
    O-7 Commander

Number of posts : 294
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post  Francis Cavil Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 am

No. I actually completely agree with you about both of those things and will be working to change them. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content